Halloween isn’t just for kids. This just happens to be one of our favorite holidays here at Quality Family Care. It’s a time of the year to celebrate family and friends, food and spirits, while having a little fun role playing and watching scary movies. Handing out treats to the little one’s is just a small part of the fun as you grow older. We encourage everyone to get into the spirit by dressing up and enjoying this holiday in full. That’s why QFC has come up with a few ideas for you to get the creative ball rolling.
Cool Trending Costume Ideas
- James Bond: From the Infamous 007 movies. A classic look for any man. Easy and fun to make. (Don’t forget the martini “shaken not stirred”).
- Jack and Rose: From the Titanic movie. The ultimate classic couples outfit that never gets old or keeps you guessing.
- Mario and/or Luigi: From Super Mario Brother video game. Also great for close friends or even couples!
- Lady Olenna Tyrell: From the popular TV show Game of Thrones. Any character will stand out this Halloween.
- Audrey Hepburn: Breakfast at Tiffany’s was an instant classic, even the younger generation seems to be using this classic look. Easy to make as well!
- Popeye and Olive Oyl: From the hit cartoon classic Popeye. An easy to make costume that’s great for couples.
- The Blues Brothers: From the classic duo we all know and love. This costume is a great idea for couples or friends!
- Heisenberg: AKA Walter White from the hit series Breaking Bad will definitely get the attention of anyone who was a fan.
More Creative Ideas
Beyond the fun and simple concepts above, there are many ways to get more involved and creative with your costumes this Halloween. We found a lot of cool ideas and the hints and tips to go along with them here on Martha Stewart’s website. It includes details and all the items lists you need to prepare in detail. Whatever you choose to do this year, just remember to have fun and enjoy the time spent with your family and friends. Want some yummy treat ideas click here. Or for some fun and friendly Halloween activities click here.
Finding the Right Support
If you have any questions or concerns about in home health care for your loved one, call Quality Family Care toll-free anytime at 877-513-7156. You deserve the best quality care that your family can find. And we are here to help.